POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : PC4U_70K : Re: PC4U_70K Server Time
3 Oct 2024 17:12:39 EDT (-0400)
  Re: PC4U_70K
From: Alan Kong
Date: 2 Jan 2000 10:22:59
Message: <r4ru6s0ubo2qaggiad1tm3us69r21hhkvk@4ax.com>
On Sun, 2 Jan 2000 01:48:58 -0800, in message
<386f1f52@news.povray.org>, "Peter Warren" <int### [at] halcyoncom> wrote:

>The object in the rear center is based on the
>"transfer resistance" device invented in 1947,
>which later became the transistor (correct me
>if I'm wrong).

  I think this looks like a fun image, Peter. My only humble suggestions
would be to modify either the texture of the apparatus' enclosing box or
change the lighting so that edges of the box are more apparent. Also,
adding a background would enhance this already nice scene.