POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : My attempt at a shag carpet/rug (warning LARGE download 320k+ ) : Re: My attempt at a shag carpet/rug (warning LARGE download 320k+ ) Server Time
19 Aug 2024 18:24:57 EDT (-0400)
  Re: My attempt at a shag carpet/rug (warning LARGE download 320k+ )
From: Thomas Willhalm
Date: 3 Nov 2000 12:09:56
Message: <qqmr94tq8wr.fsf@pluto07.fmi.uni-konstanz.de>
"Johnny Smith" <joh### [at] homecom> writes:

>     But I fear that it would take forever and a day from what I have seen so
> far.
> If anyone out there has any ideas for this...please let me know.
> I think this "rug" actually has potential!

Inspired by your picture, I have tried to render a rug, too. What do you
think about it?

Thomas

P.S.: I I haven't figured out these gamma settings yet. Perhaps you may have
to adjust the brightness.

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'teppich.jpg' (21 KB) Download 'us-ascii' (1 KB)

Preview of image 'teppich.jpg'
teppich.jpg