POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : train logo (82KB) : train logo (82KB) Server Time
3 Oct 2024 11:17:02 EDT (-0400)
  train logo (82KB)
From: Thomas Willhalm
Date: 21 Jan 2000 07:20:49
Message: <qqmpuuvvco1.fsf@schlatt.fmi.uni-konstanz.de>
Hello,

I have created some sort of "logo" for a European project. It's called
"Amore". The participating countries are represented by their flags.
The subject of the project is railways (time tables and the like) and
yes: Germany is the head of this project by organizing it.

The image has been created with mega patch 3. The map is a partially
transparent image map. The smoke is modeled with media sampling method 2
-- I have "borrowed" some ideas from the IRTC image "first strike".
However, I modified the way media work. I wanted that the densities of
the different spheres are added. (Normally they are multiplied.) After
several hours of trying it with the common media I gave up. Modifying
the source code was done in 10 minutes :-).

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'amore2.jpg' (81 KB) Download 'us-ascii' (1 KB)

Preview of image 'amore2.jpg'
amore2.jpg