POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unofficial.patches : Isoblob patch beta : Re: Isoblob patch beta 0.91 Server Time
2 Sep 2024 20:15:51 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Isoblob patch beta 0.91
From: Thomas Willhalm
Date: 27 Jul 1999 12:01:07
Message: <qqmlnc284l9.fsf@goldach.fmi.uni-konstanz.de>
par### [at] fwicom (Ron Parker) writes:

> On 27 Jul 1999 10:14:06 +0200, Thomas Willhalm wrote:
> >Lummox JR <Lum### [at] aolcom> writes:
> >

> >> http://www.dreamscape.com/lummoxjr/povray
> >
> >I completely understand making a decent Web page is less interesting
> >than hacking POV-Ray. However, I suggest to put up at least one of
> >your test pictures that shows a isoblob.
>
> Wow, wonder what you'd say about the superpatch web page. :)

Are you talking about http://www2.fwi.com/~parkerr/superpatch/ ?
How about adding a least a picture ? :-)

Seriously: I didn't want to be rude. If some one understood my
comment this way, I apologize. Although my knowledge about the
English language is increasing, I have still problems to express
my opinions.

If I remember correctly, there was a superpatch web patch with a
picture that uses at least three of the new features. This might
have been the disappeared page at the twysted.net patchstation.

Thomas

--
http://www.fmi.uni-konstanz.de/~willhalm