POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : New signature (95K PNG) : Re: New signature (95K PNG) Server Time
13 Aug 2024 19:29:28 EDT (-0400)
  Re: New signature (95K PNG)
From: ABX
Date: 6 Mar 2003 11:52:05
Message: <qnue6vkhqnngsb45a3hsmiupaaf081q4jo@4ax.com>

http://www.uwasa.fi/~ts/http/signatur.html

> IIRC, the Shortest Code Contest allows for a maximum of 500 bytes which
> this easily fits in. The actual signature is 416 bytes but could easily be
> condensed to 382 if I removed the line breaks and took out the comment.

You are mistaken. Shortest Code Contest never mentioned it makes rules for
signatures. It was not Shortest Signature Contest. In particular please look
at one rule in Shortest Code Contest: "MAX size: 500 bytes (arbitrarily
chosen as twice the size of one very competent sig file posted to p.g.)".

> Having fun with it is what I did! :-)

That's the most important :-)

ABX