POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Narnia footprints detail : Re: Narnia footprints detail Server Time
16 Aug 2024 12:24:34 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Narnia footprints detail
Date: 8 Feb 2002 07:24:22
Message: <qeg76ukgqkgrdpd3rnjokenggd3febifrf@4ax.com>
On Fri, 8 Feb 2002 12:07:07 -0000, "Tom Melly" <tom### [at] tomandlucouk> wrote:
> How does this look? Too heavy?

Looks like she walked this way many times. Moreover I can't see any difference
in heigh of snow outside and inside footprints. Considering amount of snow on
the trees there should be deep holes in snow, IMO. Also I think this heavy
case looks like above snow while should be in hollow somehow (perhaps
additional amount of snow around case could help)

ABX