POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : feathers : Re: feathers Server Time
19 Aug 2024 20:11:25 EDT (-0400)
  Re: feathers
From: Peter Popov
Date: 16 Oct 2000 01:14:24
Message: <qc3luss2ljiaaunl0i7cojpif0ugj3v11c@4ax.com>
On Sun, 15 Oct 2000 23:49:44 +0200, "Pascal Baillehache"
<bai### [at] freefr> wrote:

>Hello,
>I've made a macro for creating feathers. Here comes an example and
>more informations can be found here : http://baillp.free.fr/feather.html
>Tell me what you think about it and use it if you please

The only time I tried to make a quill pen (back in 1997 I think) it
was a total failure. This one looks good with the only nit picked that
it needs heavier anti-aliasing and perhaps more jitter.

Peter Popov ICQ : 15002700
Personal e-mail : pet### [at] usanet