POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : CGSphere - FRAG : Re: CGSphere - FRAG Server Time
2 Aug 2024 22:18:21 EDT (-0400)
  Re: CGSphere - FRAG
From: Kyle
Date: 17 Mar 2007 15:06:45
Message: <q5iov2p9upnkseg3eimp4vepg0ki46qsgs@4ax.com>
Fifteen days and only one comment?  Thanks Michael for replying.

Anyway, I added a sun and sky using Lightsys IV, worked on the sand a little and added
a palm tree
from a macro I wrote a while back for the shadow.  I was going to do more, but I've
become a little
disinterested in the image.  Actually, I spent a while modeling a small plant for the
scene, but
didn't like it and trashed it in the end.

The final image is now posted at CGSphere, titled "Trbl-n-Pdse" for "Trouble in
Paradise".  The
title is limited to fifteen characters, hence the cropped name.

Kyle

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'CGSphere.jpg' (84 KB)