POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : version 3.7.0.RC7.msvc10-sse2.win32 Server Time
28 Mar 2024 12:36:35 EDT (-0400)
  version 3.7.0.RC7.msvc10-sse2.win32 (Message 1 to 7 of 7)
From: Leroy
Subject: version 3.7.0.RC7.msvc10-sse2.win32
Date: 13 Jul 2020 16:25:07
Message: <web.5f0cc207e956e00be3ef795d0@news.povray.org>
Is this the latest version of 3.7.0 for windows?

I have been having problems with the insert menu. It's crazy to edit.
First it displays all the folders backward (reverse order) but the files in
these folders are normal. When I try to add a new folder it placed like the
others in reverse order. But the files are all over the place, it seems no
matter the name the last one made will be the last in the folder.

One other thing when I replace the insert menu with the 3.6 version it worked
fine.

Post a reply to this message

> Is this the latest version of 3.7.0 for windows?
>
> I have been having problems with the insert menu. It's crazy to edit.
> First it displays all the folders backward (reverse order) but the files in
> these folders are normal. When I try to add a new folder it placed like the
> others in reverse order. But the files are all over the place, it seems no
> matter the name the last one made will be the last in the folder.
>
> One other thing when I replace the insert menu with the 3.6 version it worked
> fine.

No. According to http://www.povray.org/download/ it is:
povwin-3.7-agpl3-setup.exe

--