POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : version 3.7.0.RC7.msvc10-sse2.win32 : version 3.7.0.RC7.msvc10-sse2.win32 Server Time
16 Apr 2024 03:55:59 EDT (-0400)
  version 3.7.0.RC7.msvc10-sse2.win32
From: Leroy
Date: 13 Jul 2020 16:25:07
Message: <web.5f0cc207e956e00be3ef795d0@news.povray.org>
Is this the latest version of 3.7.0 for windows?

I have been having problems with the insert menu. It's crazy to edit.
First it displays all the folders backward (reverse order) but the files in
these folders are normal. When I try to add a new folder it placed like the
others in reverse order. But the files are all over the place, it seems no
matter the name the last one made will be the last in the folder.

One other thing when I replace the insert menu with the 3.6 version it worked
fine.