POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : Help, I'm having severe editor problems Server Time
28 Jul 2024 08:17:35 EDT (-0400)
  Help, I'm having severe editor problems (Message 1 to 6 of 6)
From: Glen Berry
Subject: Help, I'm having severe editor problems
Date: 5 Oct 1999 03:47:33
Message: <nKn5N3YJ7GNtrSpdR8MrucwQdWba@4ax.com>
When I try to open any file with POV-Ray for Windows V3.1g, I get
error messages such as these:

POV-Ray Editor - Division by zero

POV-Ray Editor - Access violation at address 012A01FC in module
'CMAX101.DLL'. Read of address FFFFFFFF.

POV-Ray Editor - Access violation at address 012A1670 in module
'CMAX101.DLL'. Read of address FFFFFFFF.

File 'torus1.pov' - Failed to open file: The operation completed
successfully.

Whatever is causing this also affects the Super Patch and the Mini
Patch as well. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling. I also
tried manually removing every mention of POV from the registry and
win.ini before one of the reinstallations. After several attempts, I
still can't get the problem corrected. Any help is most appreciated.

Thanks,
Glen Berry

To reply via email, remove the "7" from nos### [at] ezwvcom

Post a reply to this message