POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : Help, I'm having severe editor problems : Re: Help, I'm having severe editor problems Server Time
28 Jul 2024 06:24:05 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Help, I'm having severe editor problems
From: Glen Berry
Date: 5 Oct 1999 04:24:46
Message: <M7X5N+gClvjn=GLVbmTxT5eY6yKv@4ax.com>
On 5 Oct 1999 04:08:37 -0400, Nieminen Juha <war### [at] cctutfi> wrote:

>  First of all: Is your computer overclocked?

No, just a normal Pentium 133.

My other software seems to work okay, but recently POV quite working.
I don't know if perhaps I installed something that screwed up a
windows dll or perhaps one of the recent power failures messed up
something, I just don't know what is causing this.

To reply via email, remove the "7" from nos### [at] ezwvcom