POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : high-quality rendering Server Time
28 Jul 2024 16:32:24 EDT (-0400)
  high-quality rendering (Message 1 to 5 of 5)
From: Adam vanLangenberg
Subject: high-quality rendering
Date: 24 Apr 1998 23:50:24
Message: <6hrmm7$obt$1@oz.aussie.org>
Could somebody please tell me what commands to enter in the quickres.ini (or
whatever) file in order to increase the quality of an image? I want my image
to be the best possible quality (size and speed are not an issue). I would
also like to know how I could go about increasing the 72 dpi resolution of
an image also.

Adam vanLangenberg

Post a reply to this message

Also, the dpi is a property of your hardware.

Adam vanLangenberg wrote in message <6hrmm7$obt$1@oz.aussie.org>...
>Could somebody please tell me what commands to enter in the quickres.ini
(or
>whatever) file in order to increase the quality of an image? I want my
image
>to be the best possible quality (size and speed are not an issue). I would
>also like to know how I could go about increasing the 72 dpi resolution of
>an image also.
>
>Adam vanLangenberg

Post a reply to this message