POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : How to uninstall? Server Time
24 Apr 2024 15:47:11 EDT (-0400)
  How to uninstall? (Message 15 to 24 of 34)
From: Mike Horvath
Subject: Re: How to uninstall?
Date: 1 Jul 2017 14:21:00
Message: <5957e80c$1@news.povray.org>
On 7/1/2017 2:14 PM, Mike Horvath wrote:
> There is also no Access Control
> popup when trying to access the include files. You are simply denied
> access to that folder.
>

> Mike

I just tested this again, and there is a popup in this case.

Mike

Post a reply to this message

From: Mike Horvath
Date: 1 Jul 2017 14:31:14
Message: <5957ea72$1@news.povray.org>
On 7/1/2017 2:21 PM, Mike Horvath wrote:
> On 7/1/2017 2:14 PM, Mike Horvath wrote:
>> There is also no Access Control popup when trying to access the
>> include files. You are simply denied access to that folder.
>>

>> Mike
>>

> I just tested this again, and there is a popup in this case.
>

> Mike

I checked a third time, and the popup is for *PERMANENT* access to the
folder.

If a limited user tries to access the POV-Ray include files in the
admin's Documents directory, he is given *PERMANENT* access to the whole
profile folder.

Mike

Post a reply to this message