POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : QuietPOV v1.0 - Command-Line GUI Extension Server Time
1 Jul 2024 02:05:26 EDT (-0400)
  QuietPOV v1.0 - Command-Line GUI Extension (Message 1 to 5 of 5)
From: Andrew Wilcox
Subject: QuietPOV v1.0 - Command-Line GUI Extension
Date: 7 Nov 2002 16:00:05
Message: <3dcad455$1@news.povray.org>
Finally, after months and months, I'm ready to release this little GUI
Extension.

You can retrieve it at http://www.dreampeach.com/QuietPOV/

This allows you to run POV-Ray for Windows from the command-line, but still
let's POV-Ray load as normal with splash screen and all.  Let me know if you
find it useful.

Andrew Wilcox

Wonderful! Just what I was looking for. But for some stange circumstances
the DLL file was missing after the installation. I just renamed QuietPOV.pge
to QuietPOV.dll. Now it works.

Thanks alot!

Regards,
Alex

"Andrew Wilcox" <awi### [at] unpuzzledcom> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
| Finally, after months and months, I'm ready to release this little GUI
| Extension.
|
| You can retrieve it at http://www.dreampeach.com/QuietPOV/
|
| This allows you to run POV-Ray for Windows from the command-line, but
still
| let's POV-Ray load as normal with splash screen and all.  Let me know if
you
| find it useful.
|
| Andrew Wilcox

Post a reply to this message