POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : QuietPOV v1.0 - Command-Line GUI Extension : Re: QuietPOV v1.0 - Command-Line GUI Extension Server Time
3 Jul 2024 01:04:00 EDT (-0400)
  Re: QuietPOV v1.0 - Command-Line GUI Extension
From: Andrew Wilcox
Date: 21 Nov 2002 12:46:16
Message: <3ddd1be8$1@news.povray.org>
> Wonderful! Just what I was looking for. But for some stange circumstances
> the DLL file was missing after the installation. I just renamed
QuietPOV.pge
> to QuietPOV.dll. Now it works.

The GUI Extension license agreement requests that the GUI Extension .dll
files end with .pge.  I just checked the install and it worked correctly.
If you changed the directory, or possibly edited the PVENGINE.INI file by
hand, this might happen.  I think in the documentation I put ".dll".  I
should probably change it to ".pge".

I guess as long as it's working for you that's all the matters.  cool...

Andrew Wilcox