POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : not really a bug but ... Server Time
28 Jul 2024 08:20:47 EDT (-0400)
  not really a bug but ... (Message 1 to 5 of 5)
From: Matt Giwer
Subject: not really a bug but ...
Date: 15 Dec 1999 21:08:43
Message: <385872E1.7384278A@ij.net>
Date: Wed, 15 Dec 1999 17:40:24 -0800
From: bugreports moderator
<bug### [at] povrayorg>
Subject: Re: Not quite a bug but
To: Matt Giwer <jul### [at] ijnet>

On Wed, 15 Dec 1999 15:49:48 -0800, you wrote:

>    windows version
>
>    insert|shapes|superellipsoid reads
>
>{ .25 , .25} instead of { <.25, .25>}

  There are likely more typographical errors than just
this one.
Several had been corrected from POV-Ray v3.0 to v3.1.
Please post this
in error in povray.windows and bring it to the
attention of the TAG
personnel. They may want to keep a running list of
typographical
errors in the Insert Menu items and the general POV-Ray
docs.

  Thank you for your participation.

--
bug### [at] povrayorg
b u g r e p o r t s <dash> m o d e r a t o r <at>

Post a reply to this message

That strength/radius switch in blob is really confusing.

Bob

"Matt Giwer" <jul### [at] ijnet> wrote in message
> Date: Wed, 15 Dec 1999 17:40:24 -0800
> From: bugreports moderator
> <bug### [at] povrayorg>
> Subject: Re: Not quite a bug but
> To: Matt Giwer <jul### [at] ijnet>
>
> On Wed, 15 Dec 1999 15:49:48 -0800, you wrote:
>
> >    windows version
> >
> >    insert|shapes|superellipsoid reads
> >
> >{ .25 , .25} instead of { <.25, .25>}
> >

>   There are likely more typographical errors than just
> this one.
> Several had been corrected from POV-Ray v3.0 to v3.1.
> Please post this
> in error in povray.windows and bring it to the
> attention of the TAG
> personnel. They may want to keep a running list of
> typographical
> errors in the Insert Menu items and the general POV-Ray
> docs.
>
>   Thank you for your participation.
>
> --
> bug### [at] povrayorg
> b u g r e p o r t s <dash> m o d e r a t o r <at>
> p o v r a y <dot> o r g

Post a reply to this message