POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : rgb <x,yz> Color Tool Server Time
28 Jul 2024 10:31:44 EDT (-0400)
  rgb <x,yz> Color Tool (Message 1 to 10 of 14)
From: Andreas Gerdes
Subject: rgb <x,yz> Color Tool
Date: 19 Nov 1999 08:56:57
Message: <383553e9.3717534@news.povray.org>
Hi everybody!

For anyone who might be interested in viewing colors before using
them: I have written a color converter - selector - saver for
win9x/NT, which supports the POV color format and lets you paste rgb,
rgbt or rgbf by mouseclick
Take a look at http://www.itsme.de/software/pickcole.html

Bye
Andreas Gerdes