POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : rgb <x,yz> Color Tool : Re: rgb <x,yz> Color Tool Server Time
28 Jul 2024 06:18:18 EDT (-0400)
  Re: rgb <x,yz> Color Tool
From: Ken
Date: 19 Nov 1999 09:22:47
Message: <38355CFA.1D251F0A@pacbell.net>
Andreas Gerdes wrote:

> Hi everybody!
>
> For anyone who might be interested in viewing colors before using
> them: I have written a color converter - selector - saver for
> win9x/NT, which supports the POV color format and lets you paste rgb,
> rgbt or rgbf by mouseclick
> Take a look at http://www.itsme.de/software/pickcole.html
>
> Bye
> Andreas Gerdes

This is an excellent utility and thank you for sharing it with us. I really
like the fact that it has named colors and allows for entering HTML hex color
codes. I wish I had this when I was creating my Kolors.inc include file.
It would have saved me a lot of time. In fact this may make my file obsolete.