POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : Help Error Server Time
28 Jul 2024 10:31:13 EDT (-0400)
  Help Error (Message 1 to 7 of 7)
From: Odie
Subject: Help Error
Date: 2 Sep 1999 20:34:07
Message: <37cf177f@news.povray.org>
When I choose the Help on the POV-Ray Scene Language menu item, I get the
following Windows Help error:

An error exists in this Help file.  Contact your application vendor for an
updated Help file. (1024)

I am using version 3.1g on a Windows 98 P166 with 96Megs of Ram.

The error is in the povray31.hlp file.

Post a reply to this message