POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : Help Error : Re: Help Error Server Time
28 Jul 2024 08:26:31 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Help Error
From: Alan Kong
Date: 5 Sep 1999 20:33:36
Message: <+wXTN8wt+FPWwwFsFmS+=ZEFp3Ze@4ax.com>
On Sun, 5 Sep 1999 02:28:01 -0400, "Mark Wagner" <mar### [at] gtenet>
wrote:

>>>An error exists in this Help file.  Contact your application vendor for an
>>>updated Help file. (1024)
>

>This usually means that the help topic that the program asked to view does
>not exist.

  Hi, Mark. Thanks, I've seen this in older releases of the Windows docs but
cannot recall which sections generate this error message. If someone who has
encountered this error would kindly point out the section numbers to me I
can compare them against the Adobe Acrobat docs.

--
Alan
news.povray.org - where POV-Ray enthusiasts around the world can get