POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : Need app to combine a rendered sequence into a single BMP Server Time
28 Jul 2024 10:22:06 EDT (-0400)
  Need app to combine a rendered sequence into a single BMP (Message 1 to 10 of 10)
From: Crunchy Frog
Subject: Need app to combine a rendered sequence into a single BMP
Date: 6 Sep 1999 03:22:52
Message: <37D36C5E.6B3478CF@montypython.co.uk>
What do you use?

Post a reply to this message

From: Mike
Date: 6 Sep 1999 03:42:46
Message: <37D36E82.2A5D87A2@aol.com>
Assuming you want to average them then you may find a solution here

-Mike

Post a reply to this message

From: Bob Hughes
Date: 6 Sep 1999 05:17:17
Message: <37d3869d@news.povray.org>
I checked this out and found the frame averager posted by Peter Popov
Feb. '99 to be removed, or at least inaccessible anyhow.
Seems that DTA is capable of doing what was asked.  I checked my links
for a place to get it and the link is broken.
Might want to try asking at povray.general too, more traffic there and
there have been plenty similar posts in the past.
Now, if your actually expecting to make a animated Bmp I have yet to
see one exist (I had to say that just in case, you never know).

Bob

Mike <pov### [at] aolcom> wrote in message
> Assuming you want to average them then you may find a solution here
>
> -Mike

Post a reply to this message