POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : Need app to combine a rendered sequence into a single BMP : Re: Need app to combine a rendered sequence into a single BMP Server Time
28 Jul 2024 08:28:21 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Need app to combine a rendered sequence into a single BMP
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 6 Sep 1999 05:17:17
Message: <37d3869d@news.povray.org>
I checked this out and found the frame averager posted by Peter Popov
Feb. '99 to be removed, or at least inaccessible anyhow.
Seems that DTA is capable of doing what was asked.  I checked my links
for a place to get it and the link is broken.
Might want to try asking at povray.general too, more traffic there and
there have been plenty similar posts in the past.
Now, if your actually expecting to make a animated Bmp I have yet to
see one exist (I had to say that just in case, you never know).

Bob