POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : Putting sound in AVI via FMP Server Time
28 Jul 2024 06:16:09 EDT (-0400)
  Putting sound in AVI via FMP (Message 1 to 10 of 10)
From: Chuck Roberts
Subject: Putting sound in AVI via FMP
Date: 18 Aug 1999 12:57:36
Message: <37BAE63C.6DFFD85B@accn.org>
Does anyone know how to put sound in Fast Movie Processor when making an
AVI? DO I have to change the animation file type to something not AVI?
Would MPG support sound? All my sound tabs and options are greyed out
when I make an AVI.

Post a reply to this message

Chuck Roberts <rob### [at] accnorg> wrote in message
> Does anyone know how to put sound in Fast Movie Processor when making an
> AVI? DO I have to change the animation file type to something not AVI?
> Would MPG support sound? All my sound tabs and options are greyed out
> when I make an AVI.

AFAIK, AVI stands for "Audio Video Interweave", so audio should definitely
be possible. Haven't got a clue about FMP tho... :-(

Cheers,
Ade

Post a reply to this message