POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : Putting sound in AVI via FMP : Re: nogoal Re: Putting sound in AVI via FMP Server Time
28 Jul 2024 08:29:44 EDT (-0400)
  Re: nogoal Re: Putting sound in AVI via FMP
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 24 Sep 1999 01:23:42
Message: <37eb0ade@news.povray.org>
I finally used Avi2Mpg1 and it's GUI partner
 http://www.mnsi.net/~jschlic1/avi2mpg1/avi2mpg1.htm ) to convert the
Doubt90.Avi file (at p.b.a. group) and it works well except for a
final somewhat garbled frame.  The sound goes into the Mpg just fine
it seems.
Going to check out that Axogon Composer.  ftp://ftp.povray.org  is
where that's at I suppose, well I'll start looking there. Nope, just
looked.  You can get it here: http://www.davecentral.com/7731.html and
from what I can tell so far it's great for being only "freeware" (Win
9*/NT).

Bob

Krystian Bates <kgb### [at] plyadelphianet> wrote in message

> Stuart Johnston <stu### [at] ozemailcomau> wrote in message
> > What's best to use for compiling POV-Ray output to low quality
> > movies/animations for the Web?
> >
> > Stu
> >
> > nogoal wrote:
> >
> > > hi

> an
> > >
> > > of course this goes.. - if you own video
> > > editing software that knows how.
> > >
> > > i dont know about fmp (never used it), but
> > > i work on ulead media studio and videowave
> > > - no prob there, just insert the audio track
> > > where you want it, just as video tracks.
> > >
> > > maybe there is a cheap alternative to these
> > > admittedly pricey ones?
> > >
> > > hth,
> > >
> > > reto
> > >
> > > master of the cut
> > > --
> > > home:  http://www.psico.ch/
> > > mail:  mailto:)@psico.ch      mail2:  mailto:gim### [at] smilech
> >
> For myself, I've been using Axogon Composer. It's not very fancy,
but it
> does the trick of putting your POV outputs into AVI, MPEG, and
something
> else... plus adding sound is no sweat. There's a link to it in the
POVray 3d