POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : Water Server Time
28 Jul 2024 06:26:36 EDT (-0400)
  Water (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: Richard Austin
Subject: Water
Date: 9 Jul 1999 20:17:00
Message: <378690fc@news.povray.org>
Anyone fill me in on the information concerning how to make water? Any help
would be appreciated.

                        Thanks,

Post a reply to this message

From: Bob Crispen
Subject: Re: Water
Date: 9 Jul 1999 23:22:50
Message: <3786BBDE.AB60F2D5@hiwaay.net>
Richard Austin wrote:

> Anyone fill me in on the information concerning how to make water?

Normally I just stand there by the porcelain fixture and it comes
out fine.  Occasionally running some water in the sink will help,
and if all else fails, coffee or beer.

;-)

I can resist everything but temptation.

Seriously, there have been a number of very good looking water
scenes produced.  Look at povray.binaries.images and
povray.*.scent-files on this news server.
| Rev. Bob "Bob" Crispen        |            "IT FOUND ME!"            |
| cri### [at] hiwaaynet            |      Campus Crusade for Cthulhu      |

Post a reply to this message