POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : Water : Re: Water Server Time
28 Jul 2024 08:21:13 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Water
From: Bob Crispen
Date: 9 Jul 1999 23:22:50
Message: <3786BBDE.AB60F2D5@hiwaay.net>
Richard Austin wrote:

> Anyone fill me in on the information concerning how to make water?

Normally I just stand there by the porcelain fixture and it comes
out fine.  Occasionally running some water in the sink will help,
and if all else fails, coffee or beer.

;-)

I can resist everything but temptation.

Seriously, there have been a number of very good looking water
scenes produced.  Look at povray.binaries.images and
povray.*.scent-files on this news server.
| Rev. Bob "Bob" Crispen        |            "IT FOUND ME!"            |
| cri### [at] hiwaaynet            |      Campus Crusade for Cthulhu      |