POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : Fog and media_attenuation Server Time
28 Jul 2024 18:12:00 EDT (-0400)
  Fog and media_attenuation (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: G-SUS
Subject: Fog and media_attenuation
Date: 11 Nov 1998 16:11:58
Message: <3649FD22.FFD48FCA@i.am>
Hi.. I was thinking why in the docs the use of media_attenuation with
fog (not media) is mentioned.. is it possible to create light streams
(like from spolights in a dusty area) with the use of fog and
media_attenuation only? or do i have to use media always? (which takes a
LOAD of time on my cpu with an interval value above 20 ;) )..

Hope reading from you...

Post a reply to this message