POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : messagewindow doesn't wrap? Server Time
28 Jul 2024 16:28:39 EDT (-0400)
  messagewindow doesn't wrap? (Message 1 to 8 of 8)
From: Remco de Korte
Subject: messagewindow doesn't wrap?
Date: 2 Oct 1998 19:41:39
Message: <3615654A.B8CA5CB4@xs4all.nl>
I have a problem reading messages in the messagewindow. The lines don't
wrap. I already experienced that with 3.01, but I seem to remember that
with some twiddling I could read the rest of the line (with a
scrollbar). I can't seem to get this done in 3.1. What am I doing wrong
and/or what can I do about it?

Regards,

Remco de Korte

Post a reply to this message