POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : messagewindow doesn't wrap? : Re: messagewindow doesn't wrap? Server Time
28 Jul 2024 14:26:12 EDT (-0400)
  Re: messagewindow doesn't wrap?
From: Ken
Date: 2 Oct 1998 20:01:47
Message: <36155B05.26C1157C@pacbell.net>
Remco de Korte wrote:

> I have a problem reading messages in the messagewindow. The lines don't
> wrap. I already experienced that with 3.01, but I seem to remember that
> with some twiddling I could read the rest of the line (with a
> scrollbar). I can't seem to get this done in 3.1. What am I doing wrong
> and/or what can I do about it?
>
> Regards,
>
> Remco de Korte

 Is your screen resolution set for 640x480 ?
I recall a warning that you get once when you first
install pov that says:

"your system is using 640x480 but POV-Ray is designed to be used
with resolutions of 800x600 or greater. If you use this mode some
features of the editor may not work correctly"

Well if not verbatim it said something to that effect anyway.

Ken