POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : Morphing utilites? Server Time
28 Jul 2024 16:25:55 EDT (-0400)
  Morphing utilites? (Message 1 to 6 of 6)
From: Stephen Nichols
Subject: Morphing utilites?
Date: 16 Sep 1998 22:46:52
Message: <360069CF.5F0D7129@nctc.net>
Hello,
 I was wondering if anyone knows if there is any software out there that
would help me do some morphing with povray.  I'd like to be able to take
two differant patches/meshes with the same number of points and do a
morphing animation with them.  Has anyone created anything to do this
yet?

--
Stephen's Plumbing and Well Service
Stephen Nichols

Post a reply to this message

I've never heard of anything that's been specificaly written for POV-Ray.
There are certainly dozens of utilties for post image processing that you
can use.

Ken

Stephen Nichols wrote:

> Hello,
>  I was wondering if anyone knows if there is any software out there that
> would help me do some morphing with povray.  I'd like to be able to take
> two differant patches/meshes with the same number of points and do a
> morphing animation with them.  Has anyone created anything to do this
> yet?
>
> --
> Stephen's Plumbing and Well Service
> Stephen Nichols