POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : modelers Server Time
28 Jul 2024 16:20:53 EDT (-0400)
  modelers (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: Joe Conklin
Subject: modelers
Date: 4 Feb 1998 19:49:17
Message: <34d91980.0@news.povray.org>
is there a good no crippled modeler that exports to pov?
i have ac3d but its crippled i want to try the whole thing before i
register. thanks
                                    joe conklin

--
http://www.geocities.com/siliconvalley/horizon/7128
visit and sign the book

Post a reply to this message

From: Johannes Hubert
Subject: Re: modelers
Date: 5 Feb 1998 03:32:36
Message: <34D97924.8C76B8D1@penttech.com>
Hi!

Joe Conklin wrote:

> is there a good no crippled modeler that exports to pov?

Depends on your platform.
If Windows NT 4.0 or Windows 95, I very much suggest waiting for Moray 3.0.
The sharewareversion is not crippled, so you can test it out fully. But
then you should register of course <g>. Betatesting is nearing it's end,
the release should come out soon. And I can say it is worth the wait
(though I am not allowed to tell more <g>).

Bye, Johannes.

Post a reply to this message