POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : modelers : Re: modelers Server Time
28 Jul 2024 18:14:39 EDT (-0400)
  Re: modelers
From: Johannes Hubert
Date: 5 Feb 1998 03:32:36
Message: <34D97924.8C76B8D1@penttech.com>
Hi!

Joe Conklin wrote:

> is there a good no crippled modeler that exports to pov?

Depends on your platform.
If Windows NT 4.0 or Windows 95, I very much suggest waiting for Moray 3.0.
The sharewareversion is not crippled, so you can test it out fully. But
then you should register of course <g>. Betatesting is nearing it's end,
the release should come out soon. And I can say it is worth the wait
(though I am not allowed to tell more <g>).

Bye, Johannes.