POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : Animation Question Server Time
28 Jul 2024 16:15:02 EDT (-0400)
  Animation Question (Message 1 to 6 of 6)
From: Mark Wright
Subject: Animation Question
Date: 13 Jan 1998 23:17:37
Message: <34bc4abe.0@news.povray.org>
If it's no trouble ... Would anyone know if this is rotating the sphere
or just the texture in the sphere? And could you explain the light
source and how much/many to use?
Thanks,
Mark Wright

#include "colors.inc"
#include "textures.inc"

camera {
 location <0,0.5,-5>
 look_at <0,0,0> }

light_source
     { <100,140,-300> color White }

sphere { <0,0,0>,2
 texture { Red_Marble } rotate 360*clock*y }

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'iso-8859-1' (2 KB)