POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : Animation question.... Server Time
28 Jul 2024 18:22:43 EDT (-0400)
  Animation question.... (Message 1 to 5 of 5)
From: TechnoMage
Subject: Animation question....
Date: 4 Nov 1997 16:17:35
Message: <345F90EE.5C1A8FD8@mindless.com>
I am kind of new to animation with pov....
did one last night, rendered it all by hand (250+ frames)
and it took me 4.5 hours.....
to use the clock variable, all that I have to do is put it in the pov
file right?

if someone has an example of a simple, animation sequence, text
spinning, etc. that they would be willing to let me take a look at, I
would be most appreciative.

tec### [at] mindlesscom
"Of all the things that I have lost I miss my mind the most"
--Jimi Hendrix

Post a reply to this message