POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : Questions - batch files in POVWIN 3.02 Server Time
28 Jul 2024 14:23:21 EDT (-0400)
  Questions - batch files in POVWIN 3.02 (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: Henry G  Chatroop
Subject: Questions - batch files in POVWIN 3.02
Date: 15 Jul 1998 02:24:16
Message: <01bdafb0$b5be62a0$050000c0@hydra5>
Hello

Is there any way to set up a batch file to run in the Windows version of
POVRAY (v3.02). I am trying to create a batch file to run povray on a
number of UNRELATED files (ie. not an animation). I know it can be done in
the MSDOS version but I would rather not have to set that one up again as
well as having the Windows version ( and besides it keeps telling me I
don't have enough XMS memory etc - which is not surprising since I am
running Windows 95!).

Henry

--
Interested in the applications of technology; past, present and future -
especially unusual [hen### [at] zipcomau]

Post a reply to this message

I believe that is what the file queue option is for.
Select the file queue option choose add files and decide
if you want pov to auto- render or stop between each file.
And bingo Pov will then do the rest.
The only limitation you might run into is if you don't have an
.ini file setup for each file you are stuck with the same image
resolution pov is set for at the start of the file run.
K.Tyler