POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : Questions - batch files in POVWIN 3.02 : Re: Questions - batch files in POVWIN 3.02 Server Time
28 Jul 2024 16:28:01 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Questions - batch files in POVWIN 3.02
From: K  Tyler
Date: 15 Jul 1998 03:34:56
Message: <35AC3F63.C003FBC3@pacbell.net>
I believe that is what the file queue option is for.
Select the file queue option choose add files and decide
if you want pov to auto- render or stop between each file.
And bingo Pov will then do the rest.
The only limitation you might run into is if you don't have an
.ini file setup for each file you are stuck with the same image
resolution pov is set for at the start of the file run.
K.Tyler