POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : pov to jpeg? Server Time
28 Jul 2024 18:21:12 EDT (-0400)
  pov to jpeg? (Message 1 to 7 of 7)
From: dennis
Subject: pov to jpeg?
Date: 13 Jan 1970 22:41:55
Message: <01bd2095$d6fd91c0$b80e0923@dennis>
what (free) utility is used to convert rendered pov scenes to web ready
jpegs?
where's it at?  (http... ?)

thanks,

dennis
gro### [at] pilotmsuedu

Post a reply to this message

From: Mark Wright
Subject: Re: pov to jpeg?
Date: 13 Jan 1998 23:23:44
Message: <34bc4c31.0@news.povray.org>
I use a shareware version of Paint Shop Pro which converts to a number
of formats.
Hope this helps.
Mark Wright
    dennis wrote in message <01bd2095$d6fd91c0$b80e0923@dennis>...
    what (free) utility is used to convert rendered pov scenes to web
ready
    jpegs?
    where's it at?  (http... ?)

    thanks,

    dennis
    gro### [at] pilotmsuedu

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'iso-8859-1' (1 KB)

Try Irfan Viewer, you should be able to find it at tucows

Leitha

dennis wrote:

> what (free) utility is used to convert rendered pov scenes to web ready
> jpegs?
> where's it at?  (http... ?)
>
> thanks,
>
> dennis