POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : pov to jpeg? : Re: pov to jpeg? Server Time
28 Jul 2024 20:29:14 EDT (-0400)
  Re: pov to jpeg?
From: Brian Mulligan
Date: 27 Sep 1998 13:25:06
Message: <360E647C.F9B0F1ED@earthlink.net>
pov can be used to write the tga or other including the bmp format for
win/os2 and converted to jpg with a number of share ware programs. I use
Paint Shop pro. But Macromidia will launch a vewer for the tga format if
you have Netscape. Tga compressed is real nice looking compared to the jpg
format also the Compuserve format gif looks allot better with most of the
stuff I have been working with most of the time.

--
===============================Brian S.
Mulligan==========================================

E-mail address: bri### [at] yahoocom
Home page address: http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Stargate/3830/
Home page address: http://home.earthlink.net/~brianm13/
Yahoo Profile address: http://profiles.yahoo.com/brianm13
ICQ-Page Address: http://wwp.mirabilis.com/5216993
ICQ UIN # 5216993

Legal Notice Regarding Junk E-mail/Spam

Unsolicited email is not permitted at this address. Immediately remove my
address from any mailing lists you may be using. If you send junk mail to
me, your email address will be recorded and all future mailings will be
charged $100.00
for message transmission and storage services.