POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : Animation ? Server Time
28 Jul 2024 18:18:36 EDT (-0400)
  Animation ? (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: Estelle Gargatte
Subject: Animation ?
Date: 5 Dec 1970 09:12:46
Message: <01bd017f$129e98e0$8b1414ac@GANDALF.rennes.sema.fr>
Hi everyone !

I saw on the povray ftp server a good set of animations, MPG format. I
wondered what utilities I could use to make MPG videos (instead of FLI-FLC
anims) with my POV images.

Thanks

Estelle, Rennes, France
Estelle Gargatte <est### [at] rennessemafr>
Sema Group Telecom - Rennes, France
 +33.(0)2.99.84.24.39 (phone)
 +33.(0)2.99.63.71.19 (fax)