POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : Animation ? : Re: Animation ? Server Time
28 Jul 2024 20:31:14 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Animation ?
From: Ronald L  Parker
Date: 5 Dec 1997 09:01:59
Message: <348803cb.2088302@10.0.2.33>
On 5 Dec 97 14:12:46 GMT, "Estelle Gargatte"
<est### [at] rennessemafr> wrote:

>Hi everyone !
>
>I saw on the povray ftp server a good set of animations, MPG format. I
>wondered what utilities I could use to make MPG videos (instead of FLI-FLC
>anims) with my POV images.

I have one called MainActor, available in a demo version from
http://www.mainconcept.de or their USA mirror.  The demo version is
documented to work completely except that it pauses for a nag screen
every ten frames. (Though it seems to kill the program after the nag
screen when you save an AVI or MOV file, the MPG I/II works fine.)