POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : Command line version of Pov-Ray for W95? Server Time
28 Jul 2024 18:22:13 EDT (-0400)
  Command line version of Pov-Ray for W95? (Message 1 to 7 of 7)
From: Anthony C  D'Agostino
Subject: Command line version of Pov-Ray for W95?
Date: 6 Nov 1970 19:12:31
Message: <01bceb08$a4b321c0$LocalHost@uymfdlvk>
Is there a command-line version of Pov-Ray 3.01 for Win95 that lets you
edit the source file in a DOS box and display the rendering image in a
separate window?  (Something similar to what the new version of Polyray
1.8A does.)

Anthony C. D'Agostino
sco### [at] csicom
http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/scorpius
Home of the finest ray-traced puzzles rendered with POV-Ray.

Post a reply to this message