POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : Command line version of Pov-Ray for W95? : Re: Command line version of Pov-Ray for W95? Server Time
28 Jul 2024 20:34:30 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Command line version of Pov-Ray for W95?
From: Batronyx
Date: 7 Apr 2001 10:11:42
Message: <3acf201e@news.povray.org>
This seems to be an old thread, but I agree with Ron and wouldn't recommend
using the LocalSystem account for PoV. If you create another account you can
communicate with it as a service indirectly through the schedule service,
but that requires administrative priveleges. If you're on a network and
security is any concern, I wouldn't recommend any of it.

bat### [at] cadronhsacom