POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unix : compile error on Raspbian: Boost Thread library version not found Server Time
29 Mar 2024 01:53:34 EDT (-0400)
  compile error on Raspbian: Boost Thread library version not found (Message 1 to 7 of 7)
From: MadKairon
Subject: compile error on Raspbian: Boost Thread library version not found
Date: 9 Nov 2015 13:00:00
Message: <web.5640de07a8e6d3fe48dea6910@news.povray.org>
Hi,

I am trying to compile POV-Ray on a Raspberry Pi 2. Master branch throws this
message when compiling and stops:

Libraries
---------
checking whether to link with cygwin DLL... no
checking whether to enable static linking... no
checking for the pthreads library -lpthreads... no
checking whether pthreads work without any flags... no
checking whether pthreads work with -Kthread... no
checking whether pthreads work with -kthread... no
checking for the pthreads library -llthread... no
checking whether pthreads work with -pthread... yes
checking for joinable pthread attribute... PTHREAD_CREATE_JOINABLE
checking if more special flags are required for pthreads... no
checking for boostlib >= 1.38... yes
checking whether the Boost::Thread library is available... yes
configure: error: Could not find a version of the library!

Any clues? I am kinda new to this. I always ran POV-Ray on windows.

Post a reply to this message