POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unix : Development in POV-Ray Server Time
28 Mar 2024 18:23:41 EDT (-0400)
  Development in POV-Ray (Message 1 to 7 of 7)
From: bakom
Subject: Development in POV-Ray
Date: 17 Jan 2015 13:55:00
Message: <web.54baaf0bfe610e3d946bb26c0@news.povray.org>
I am a Gurwinder and love to work on Ray-Tracing. As POV-Ray is powerful
raytracer, I have asked many queries and got very good response from the
community.
I want to become a part of developer of POV-Ray.
I want to know that from where ( online or in documentation )  I came to know
about under-developing part of POV-Ray. Are there any upcoming tasks on which I
can work.

Thanks
There is no taste in success without failure.
Gurwinder Singh Bains

Post a reply to this message