POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unix : Compiling with icc 12.1 Server Time
1 May 2024 21:42:24 EDT (-0400)
  Compiling with icc 12.1 (Message 17 to 26 of 26)
From: jhu
Subject: Re: Compiling with icc 12.1
Date: 16 Dec 2011 18:50:02
Message: <web.4eebd8f2dc656ac1d19b0ec40@news.povray.org>
Interesting. Added the following for CFLAGS/CXXFLAGS and configure works.

CC=icc CXX=icpc CFLAGS="-std=c++0x" CXXFLAGS=$CFLAGS ./configure

Unfortunately...

[jhu@PhenomIIx6:~/temp/povray-3.7.0.RC3]$ make
make  all-recursive
make[1]: Entering directory `/home/jhu/temp/povray-3.7.0.RC3'
Making all in source
make[2]: Entering directory `/home/jhu/temp/povray-3.7.0.RC3/source'
Making all in backend
make[3]: Entering directory `/home/jhu/temp/povray-3.7.0.RC3/source/backend'
icpc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../..  -I../.. -I../../source -I../../source
-I../../source/base -I../../unix -I../../vfe -I../../vfe/unix -pthread
-I/usr/include  -I/usr/include  -pipe -Wno-multichar -Wno-write-strings -s -O3
-ip -xHost -std=c++0x -pthread -MT fnpovfpu.o -MD -MP -MF .deps/fnpovfpu.Tpo -c
-o fnpovfpu.o `test -f 'vm/fnpovfpu.cpp' || echo './'`vm/fnpovfpu.cpp
Warning #2928: the __GXX_EXPERIMENTAL_CXX0X__ macro is disabled when using GNU
version 4.6 with the c++0x option

/opt/intel/composer_xe_2011_sp1.7.256/compiler/include/boost/exception/detail/exception_ptr.hpp(276):
error: class "boost::exception_ptr" has no suitable copy constructor
              return boost::copy_exception(unknown_exception());
                     ^

/opt/intel/composer_xe_2011_sp1.7.256/compiler/include/boost/exception/detail/exception_ptr.hpp(283):
error: class "boost::exception_ptr" has no suitable copy constructor
              return boost::copy_exception(unknown_exception(e));
                     ^

etc., etc...

And the saga continues...

Post a reply to this message