POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unix : 3.6.1 won't compile for me on OSX Server Time
1 Jul 2024 00:29:55 EDT (-0400)
  3.6.1 won't compile for me on OSX (Message 11 to 20 of 32)
From: Thorsten Froehlich
Subject: Re: 3.6.1 won't compile for me on OSX
Date: 3 Feb 2005 11:18:22
Message: <42024ece@news.povray.org>
popov wrote:
>>This answer is plain wrong:  Correct answers were given in this thread long
>>before you replied.  Please read the thread you are replying to first before
>>you post a clearly wrong answer.
>
> Did you try it?

Yes, how else could I have supplied the flags being used?

> What did you get?

A working version of POV-Ray, of course!

	Thorsten

Post a reply to this message

From: popov
Date: 3 Feb 2005 11:40:00
Message: <web.420253a71d86abe7e0309d820@news.povray.org>
> popov wrote:
> >>This answer is plain wrong:  Correct answers were given in this thread long
> >>before you replied.  Please read the thread you are replying to first before
> >>you post a clearly wrong answer.
> >
> > Did you try it?
>
> Yes, how else could I have supplied the flags being used?
>
> > What did you get?
>
> A working version of POV-Ray, of course!
>
>  Thorsten

No I mean:

Did you try: ./configure CXXFLAGS="-Wal" COMPILED_BY="me"

On my system (OSX 10.3.5, ) I get: "C++ compiler cannot create executables"

What do you get?

Post a reply to this message