POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unix : Image viewing Server Time
16 Jun 2024 23:06:00 EDT (-0400)
  Image viewing (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: Ryan
Subject: Image viewing
Date: 16 Nov 2005 15:24:11
Message: <437b956b$1@news.povray.org>
Hi all,
	I'm somewhat familiar and used to the windows POV editor, and I'm just
starting to get comfortable with it in Linux. I'm using QTPov, and I've
also tried Pyvon. But as images are rendered by POV, the preview window
disappears as soon as the render is finished. Is there a way to keep
that preview window up? I looked at the POV command switches briefly but
didn't see anything that looked like it changed this, please forgive me
if the solution is blatantly obvious. If there isn't, is there a good
way to view changing rendered images during testing?

Thanks a lot,
	Ryan

Post a reply to this message

--
                                                          - Warp

Post a reply to this message

>>But as images are rendered by POV, the preview window
>>disappears as soon as the render is finished. Is there a way to keep
>>that preview window up? I looked at the POV command switches briefly but
>>didn't see anything that looked like it changed this
>

> +p

Hehe, I tried -p because I'm getting so used to *nix command switches.
Thanks

Post a reply to this message