POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unix : Image viewing : Image viewing Server Time
26 Jun 2024 04:12:09 EDT (-0400)
  Image viewing
From: Ryan
Date: 16 Nov 2005 15:24:11
Message: <437b956b$1@news.povray.org>
Hi all,
	I'm somewhat familiar and used to the windows POV editor, and I'm just
starting to get comfortable with it in Linux. I'm using QTPov, and I've
also tried Pyvon. But as images are rendered by POV, the preview window
disappears as soon as the render is finished. Is there a way to keep
that preview window up? I looked at the POV command switches briefly but
didn't see anything that looked like it changed this, please forgive me
if the solution is blatantly obvious. If there isn't, is there a good
way to view changing rendered images during testing?

Thanks a lot,
	Ryan