POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unix : QTPov Editor future Server Time
26 Jun 2024 02:54:24 EDT (-0400)
  QTPov Editor future (Message 1 to 6 of 6)
From: Thierry CHARLES
Subject: QTPov Editor future
Date: 8 Apr 2005 03:47:11
Message: <425636ff$1@news.povray.org>
http://qtpoveditor.sourceforge.net/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=20

Post a reply to this message

From: stingo
Subject: Re: QTPov Editor future
Date: 16 Jun 2005 21:41:38
Message: <42b22a52@news.povray.org>
I have a simple suggestion for the next version.

The editors widget has too thick frame and reduces the precious vertical
space. If you could remove that frame (or make it thin) that would be
nice. The same goes for the statusbar. It would be perfect to be able to
turn it off/on.
I have good res (1280x960) but would still prefer to have more space
(especially vertical).

You have overall the most convenient editor for linux. Great work.
Good luck.

Andrey Skvortsov